Incredible picture of a bear falls from tree safely
In an absolutely unique picture, a bear can be watched falling from a tree after becoming tranquilized by police in Colorado. The very young bear, projected to weigh between 150 and 200 pounds, enjoyed wandered onto the University of Colorado at Boulder campus and climbed into a tree, as per the CU Independent, which grabbed the spectacular picture. The bear was tranquilized by the Colorado Parks and Wildlife Department which tumbled onto some mats that the Rec Center provided,” CU Police Department spokesperson Ryan Huff told the paper. It is currently in a cage which will likely be relocated at a higher elevation. Before it turned out tranquilized, the bear spent around a couple of hours in a tree nearby the campus dorms. It reportedly landed in safety.
- The Most eye-catching Colorful Tree on Earth
- Futuristic Taiwan Tower depict inspiration from Banyan Tree
- The Devil and the Tree of Grapes
- New Wi-minded Carrier Offers An Incredible $ 19 Unlimited Phone Plan
- Lytro: Camera, Which Could Forever Change The Picture
- Owl imprint left on the glass window of a house in Cumbria, England